Wednesday 22 July 2015

Dear Parents of 1L,
It was great to have a chance to reconnect with those I already know and meet so many new faces over the last two nights at parent/teacher interviews.

As discussed with some of you, I am very keen to have parent help in the classroom this term. The following are times when I could most use a helping pair of hands with our activities.
Tuesday – 8:40 – 9:10am; 1:30 – 20:15pm
Wednesday – 8:40 – 9:10am
Thursday - 9:10 – 9:50am
Friday - 9:50 – 10:30am

If you are interested in helping at any of these times please let me know either via email or communication book and I will be in touch as soon as possible.

Please be aware we are unable to accept your help in the classroom if you have not completed the Parent Helper Workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment