Wednesday 23 November 2016

More Clues!

Can you guess these animals?


It eats fish.
It swims in the water.
It lives in the ocean but it can live in the zoo.
It can be pink or grey.
It has a long nose.
-Jaeci


I am nocturnal.
I live in all continents except Antarctica.
I glow under black lights.
I am venomous.
I can survive for 6-12 months on one meal.
-Tyler

My animal has yellow eyes.
It has a long tail.
It has sharp claws.
It has sharp teeth.
It is a carnivore.
It has round ears.


My animal lives all across the northern part of Australia.
It is the largest reptile in the world.
It can grow up to 7 metres long.
It mostly eats fish, turtles, water birds and other small reptiles.
It lays eggs in a nest during summer.
You should never smile at my animal.
-Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment