Monday 21 November 2016

Year One are having a wonderful time giving their classmates clues about different animals.
Can you guess which animal from the clues below?


My animal has brown fur.
It is a mammal.
It lives in South Africa.
It really likes bananas.
It says, 'Oo oo ah ah.'
- Lara

My animals is an extremely patient and intelligent animal.
It is only found in the rainforests of Borneo and Sumatra.
This animal only eats fruit, leaves, bark, honey, insects and even bird eggs.
It spends most of its time in trees.
Its name translated means 'person of the forest.'
It has reddish-brown hair.
Its arms stretch out longer than its body.
- Beau

My animal has golden coloured fur.
It has excellent hearing an dsnese of smell.
It hunts for food at night.
It makes a howling noise.
It lives in Australia.
-Jude

My animal lives and sleeps high in trees.
It is nocturnal.
It eats mostly bamboo shoots and leaves but also roots, berries, fruits and small animals like mice and lizards.
It is found in South East Asia, China and Nepal.
It has reddish-brown fur and a long bushy tail.
It grows to the size of a large cat.
-Lauren

My animal is a herbivore.
It comes in lots of different colours.
It eats food very quickly.
It can live in your backyard.
It only lives for two to four weeks.
-Max L

My animal has four legs.
It runs along my fence at night and climbs trees.
It is furry.
It has a curved tail.
Its likes fruit.
- Harrison

My animal has thick woolly grey fur.
It is a herbivore.
It is a marsupial.
It lives in trees.
It has sharp claws and opposable digits (thumbs).
-Milton

My animal can't walk backwards.
It is a flightless bird.
Its babies have stripes.
It has lots of feathers.
It is native to Australia.
It is on the Australian Coat of Arms.
-James

My animal is a mammal.
It has brown fur.
It has a long sticky tongue.
It lives in Australia.
It has quills.
-Kurtis

My animal eats green leaves.
It sleeps standing up.
It sleeps only ten minutes a day.
It lives in South Africa.
Some people call it a camel marked like a leopard.
-Sophie

My animals is about 180cm tall when it is fully grown.
It produces really fine wool.
It is part of the camelid group which includes camels and alpacas.
Just like a camel, my animal spits, which it uses as a defence.
My animal's name rhymes with farmer and pyjama.
- Amelia

My animal is about 42cm tall and weighs about 2 kilograms.
It likes to live in a group.
It can't swim but it is good at climbing trees.
It is covered in fur.
It is an endangered animal.
It likes to eat flowers, plants, small insects and rotting bark.
It has a long black and white tail.
It only lives in Madagascar or in a zoo.
-Caitlin



No comments:

Post a Comment